Internet of Things (IoT) Software Development
From home automation to industrial devices, it is our goal to develop secure and powerful IoT software solutions connecting devices, sensors, the cloud and people.
IoT App Development
The main characteristics of our IoT apps:
- Work on all platforms - mobile, web, desktop, others
- Support different devices (kiosks, gateways, others)
- Real-time data visualisation via customisable dashboards
IoT Cloud Solutions Development
Some of the benefits of the cloud platforms:
- Enterprise-grade security
- Device provisioning, management and automated upgrades
- Fast data ingestion, processing and storage
Architecture and Connectivity Design and Strategy
Main capabilities of our IoT solutions:
- Real-time telemetry data ingestion
- Support for various protocols: CoAP, MQTT, XMPP, DDS, AMQP and LwM2
- Efficient communication via NFC, Wi-fi, Bluetooth or long-range frequencies
- Device and sensor management, provisioning and more
Automation and Optimisation
We can help with:
- Real-time monitoring of device state, costs and smart alerts
- Cost optimisation with efficient automation strategy
- Integration with various systems like PLCs, SCADA, others
- Predictive analytics to foresee potential trends and deviations
Smart Energy & Grids
Smart home and buildings
Smart Agriculture and Farming
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
- AWS IoTBack-endCloud
- Azure IoTBack-endCloud
- Google IoTBack-endCloud
- Raspberry PiBack-endCloud
- Software architectGerman electrical tech company
- Antti PaukkuPartner & software architect at Management Events