QA & Testing
Make sure your company's software is of the greatest possible quality.
Test Strategy & Planning
Our testing plan will cover the following:
- General guidelines and principles
- Scope and different activities involved
- Backlog of test cases, scenarios and acceptance criteria
Some of the benefits of automated testing:
- Quicker feedback cycles that save time and provide better insights
- Quicker time to market and reduced expenses
- Higher test coverage and more stable builds
Some of the tests our specialists can perform:
- Black box
- Cross testing
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
- CEO, Eduspire Solutions
- CEO, Management Events