Enterprise Software Development
Achieve your business goals with creative and high-quality enterprise software.
Enterprise Architecture Design
Some of the enterprise architecture principles we rely on:
- Improved security
- Various authentication types (SSO, MFA, OAuth2, others)
- Microservices containerisation, ready to scale
Microservices and Containerisation
Some of the benefits:
- Efficient and fast microservice communication (Message Bus, Message Brokers, others)
- Easier to develop, maintain and deliver
- Improved failure isolation, scalability and security
Legacy Software Modernisation
Our software consultants can audit your legacy systems and provide clear and comprehensive plans for upgrades and enhancements, including the following:
- Audit and step-by-step plan for modernisation
- Usability improvement
- Architecture, security and infrastructure improvements
- Automation (CI/CD) and improvement of processes
Security Audit and Consulting
Benefits of our consultancy:
- A comprehensive picture of the present state of cyber risk
- Assistance in the implementation and execution of a cyber strategy
- Helps businesses maintain regulatory compliance requirements
Scalability and Performance
Our consultants can help you to:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improve user experience
- Increase agility
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
- Andy FieldsManaging Director, Copybook
- Marc OswaldCo-Founder and CEO Open Assessment Technologies S.A.