We will enhance your in-house team with talented and experienced specialists on demand.
Pool of Talented Specialists
In addition to our primary expertise as software developers, we can support you with talented specialists such as:
- Solution architect
- Project manager
- UI/UX designer
- Business analyst
- Product owner
- DevOps engineer
- Internal team of recruiters and talent acquisition experts
- Own database of candidates from more than 11 years
- Wide network of external partners and academies resulting in a large pool of potential candidates
Our technical assessment process includes:
- HR screening (soft skills, motivation and English skills)
- Tech assessment (Q&A, real-time coding assignment, mini project or other)
Flexible Management Options
- Allows scalability of resources
- Speeds the project's start-up to launch phase
- Transparent workflow and continuous control
Agile Continuous Software Delivery
Some of the things we can help you improve:
- Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Testing, DevOps
With our Team Augmentation Service, we are responsible for the following:
- Onboarding process, retention, appraisals
- Finance costs, including bank charges, accounting, legal services
- Training, seminars, employee culture and work integration
- Employee benefits, including additional health care package, teambuilding, sports/fitness cards
- Office amenities, such as a relaxation room, beverages, fruit, snacks and more
- Network equipment, servers (VPN), communications and more
- Hardware, software and development licences
Why Choose Devision's Talent & Team Augmentation Services
At Devision, we allow our customers the freedom to form their own dedicated development teams. Our developers do their best to establish a strong relationship with the customer and create premium-quality software.
- The first step is to define the specific skills and experience required for the project. Devision as engineering company will then use its pool of talent specialists or wide network of partners, educational and local IT community to look for appropriate candidates.
- It involves the evaluation of potential candidates to determine whether they have the necessary skills and experience to meet the requirements of the project.
- The process involves one or multiple steps in which candidates are assessed for their technical skills and knowledge. At times, the technical evaluation may be performed solely by Devision, while in other instances, it may be carried out jointly with the client. This collaborative approach allows the client to have a more hands-on approach to the hiring process, ensuring that the candidate's technical capabilities align with their specific business needs.
- We manage every significant administrative task. To ensure that the candidate is trustworthy and reliable, our software company may also conduct a background check. This can involve verifying the candidate's employment history, education and criminal record.
- The onboarding to the project involves providing talents with the necessary training, access to tools and systems, and introducing them to the rest of the team. In addition to organisational onboarding, the company will also provide or support cultural integration.
- Once the team is onboarded, the company will manage it throughout the project. This involves setting goals, monitoring progress, providing feedback, and addressing any issues or concerns that arise. We accomplish this through regular meetings and timely communication.
- React NativeMobile
- Hanneke Van MackelenberghCEO at Basers
- Business Development ManagerLeading Digital Agency