Direct results for you are:
- Product Prototyping
Benefits of MVP development are:
- Minimise risks
- Reduce development costs
- Gains early product users
Ready Product Development
At this stage product development includes:
- Market launch help and support (go-to-market)
- Infrastructure setup
- Stable production environment
Ongoing Product Support
This stage involves:
- Issues resolution and product enhancements
- Stable operation environments
- Implementation of DevOps principles and automation strategies
SaaS Product Strategy
You can trust our know-how and let us help you with:
- Product monetisation strategy
- Automation of common processes such as payments, invoicing, subscriptions, etc.
- Design of complex multi-tenant architectures based on a microservice approach
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
- React NativeMobile
- Brian TvenstrupCEO, Eduspire Solutions