Achieve great agility, scalability and efficiency for your IT operations with our DevOps consulting and engineering services.
CI/CD Pipelines Development
Some of the benefits are:
- Prompt development cycles
- Improved security and code quality
- More frequent release cycles
Some of the benefits:
- Streamline and speed up deployment and configuration process
- Technology agnostic and unified development environments
- Better fault tolerance by isolating arising problems
Proactive Monitoring & Support
Devision’s skilled DevOps engineers will support you with:
- Improvement of your monitoring and alerting strategy
- Measurement of risk factors
- Location of weak points in your current environments
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
- Azure DevOpsDevOps
- Software architectGerman electrical tech company
- Antti PaukkuPartner & software architect at Management Events